ELIMINATE YOUR DEBT NOW!
Lloyd Legal is one of Southern California’s premier bankruptcy law firms. We are a Federally Approved Debt Relief Agency. We provide Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy relief for people living in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles County. Our experienced bankruptcy attorney and lawyer can help you:
Credit Card Debt; Medical Bills; Payday Loans; Personal Loans; Auto Deficiencies.
Bank Levies; Lawsuits; Repossessions; Wage Garnishments; Foreclosures; Creditor Harassment.
CATCH UP ON
Past Due Mortgage Payments.
We have eliminated hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for our clients. Our goal is to get you a Fresh Start! Call us today to speak with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Consultations are free!
Why Choose US AS YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY?
- Client satisfaction is our #1 Goal. Our track record speaks for itself. Read our client reviews.
- All of our Chapter 7 Bankruptcy clients have received a discharge of their debts.
- We help you protect your property so you don’t lose any of it.
- We provide you with pre-petition bankruptcy planning so you can fit into the right type of bankruptcy (i.e. Chapter 7 or Chapter 13).
- We prepare all the required bankruptcy paperwork so you receive the discharge you deserve.
- Because the “Devil Is In The Details,” we carefully scrutinize the MEANS TEST and help high income earning households qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- We help you ELIMINATE: credit card debt; personal loans; payday loans; medical bills; auto deficiencies; tax debt; personal guaranties on business loans; and other debts.
- We help you STOP: Foreclosures; Bank Levies; Wage Garnishments; Lawsuits; Judgment Liens; Repossessions; and Debt Collection Calls and Letters.
- Because we are here to help, we offer affordable fees and provide payment arrangements.
- We are LOCAL AND EXPERIENCED.
- Because bankruptcy is complex, our firm exclusively practices bankruptcy law.
- After your case closes, we provide you a courtesy credit report review.
- Because we understand how important credit is, after your case closes, we provide you tips on how to rebuild your credit.
- Our consultations are ALWAYS FREE!