ELIMINATE YOUR DEBT NOW!
Lloyd Legal is one of Southern California’s premier bankruptcy law firms. We are a Federally Approved Debt Relief Agency. We provide Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy relief for people living in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles County. Our experienced bankruptcy attorney and lawyer can help you:
Credit Card Debt; Medical Bills; Payday Loans; Personal Loans; Auto Deficiencies.
Bank Levies; Lawsuits; Repossessions; Wage Garnishments; Foreclosures; Creditor Harassment.
CATCH UP ON
Past Due Mortgage Payments.
We have eliminated hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt for our clients. We fight until your debt is gone. Our goal is to get you a Fresh Start!
Call us today to speak directly with an experienced bankruptcy attorney.
Why Choose US AS YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY?
- Client satisfaction is our #1 Goal. Our track record speaks for itself. Read our client reviews.
- All of our Chapter 7 Bankruptcy clients have received a discharge of their debts.
- We help you protect your property so you don’t lose any of it.
- We provide you with pre-petition bankruptcy planning so you can fit into the right type of bankruptcy (i.e. Chapter 7 or Chapter 13).
- We prepare all the required bankruptcy paperwork so you receive the discharge you deserve.
- Because the “Devil Is In The Details,” we carefully scrutinize the MEANS TEST and help high income earning households qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- We help you ELIMINATE: credit card debt; personal loans; payday loans; medical bills; auto deficiencies; tax debt; personal guaranties on business loans; and other debts.
- We help you STOP: Foreclosures; Bank Levies; Wage Garnishments; Lawsuits; Judgment Liens; Repossessions; and Debt Collection Calls and Letters.
- Because we are here to help, we offer affordable fees and provide payment arrangements.
- We are LOCAL AND EXPERIENCED.
- Because bankruptcy is complex, our firm exclusively practices bankruptcy law.
- After your case closes, we provide you a courtesy credit report review.
- Because we understand how important credit is, after your case closes, we provide you tips on how to rebuild your credit.
- Our consultations are ALWAYS FREE!